Canvassers: Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
Promotions for WEDU
Tampa-St Petersburg-Sarasota, Florida
posted on February 10, 2017
WEDU is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and fully supports workplace diversity – all applicants are welcome. Drug Test and Background check required.
Safety & Security: Employees are required to maintain compliance with WEDU’s safety, security, drug free and confidentiality programs to secure a safe working environment and protect the company’s intellectual property.
Our Canvassing Team is a vital part of producing independent, viewer-funded news, educational and arts programming. Canvassers have a unique opportunity to develop personal relationships with new and recurring donors. By going door to door in West Central Florida, they are able to personally convey the importance of quality public television; accepting both one-time and sustaining monthly donations, and signing up new members for our Kids and Family Club!
Full Time – 12-8 p.m., M-F, occasional weekends
Part Time – 12-8 p.m., 2 to 5 days per week
• Previous experience in door-to-door canvassing or sales
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to walk outdoors for up to 6 hours, covering at least 4 miles per day with materials (this job is great exercise!)
• Ability to work in inclement weather conditions year-round
• Map-reading and time management skills
• Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
• Bilingual a plus
want to apply for this job?
expires on 04/10/2017