Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 2/3/2017
This position reports to the Local Sales Manager and will be responsible for generating revenue across Tegna New Orleans television and digital platforms including display, search, targeted emails and many other marketing solutions. The position works closely with an Account Manager to execute advertising strategies and drive revenue.
This person will be responsible for the following:
• Remain current on industry trends; e.g., TV, mobile, display, video, SEM, and email marketing
• Meet and Exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales Goals
• Create and Sell Needs Based Proposals
• Build strong relationships with decision makers
• Manage campaigns to ensure delivery and provide excellent customer service
Key Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of digital sales processes and digital platforms
• Understanding of broadcast and cable advertising
• Action-oriented, effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Excellent presentations skills, both in developing and presenting client solutions.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and other powerful brands such as G/O Digital and Cofactor. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA, Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.