The Account Associate – Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing sales and administrative support at a variety of levels. This includes all activities associated with facilitating the sales and fulfillment of digital and print advertising products, and it includes providing cross-functional administrative and customer service support across sales, content and other workgroups.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• College degree preferred
• Minimum two years of experience in a customer service role
• Minimum two years of experience in an administrative support role
• Professional communication skills, including verbal and written
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, follow-up
• Working knowledge of advertising products, including print display ads, digital impression ads, animated ads, video and email
• Must be able to understand and explain financial information included in customer invoices
• Experience with salesforce.com highly desirable
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to accurately handle multiple simultaneous activities on tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally at all times with external and internal customers
• Must be proficient with proper English punctuation, spelling and grammar
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel and Word
• Ability to quickly learn and use new technology, including salesforce.com
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The duties are listed as examples only and may not represent a complete list. Duties and Responsibilities, work schedules and/or location may change based on evolving business needs.
• Acts as a leader among the account associate team offering coaching and teaching around advertising products and processes.
• Oversees the ad fulfillment workflow among the account associate team members.
• Perform administrative tasks associated with content gathering, sales, creative and fulfillment.
• Work directly with customers to gather essential information, and to resolve routine questions and issues as they arise.
• Enter and track advertising and content information using a variety of different computer and software systems
• Review and monitor the accuracy of order entries and scheduling, being proactive in resolving problems and issues before they cause live production errors.
• Coordinate and facilitate the creation and gathering of digital and print advertising, including working with internal and external creative teams.
• Maintain professional working relationships with all customers and coworkers.
• Other duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
General office environment. Extensive computer use required. Light travel may be required.