News for WOIO/WUAB- Raycom Media
posted on March 24, 2017
WOIO/WUAB is seeking a full-time weekend Anchor/ Reporter.
Description of Duties:
• Anchor live newscasts as assigned and assist in the production and writing of the broadcasts according to station format and direction.
• Ability to and proven track record of generating and executing story ideas.
• Produce and report stories assigned in a contemporary and aggressive manner.
• Ability to report live, on-location news events in a contemporary, compelling, unique fashion is required.
• Other duties as assigned by news management.
• Minimum three (3) years experience as a broadcast news reporter and anchor at a commercial TV station.
• Knowledge of the Cleveland area preferred.
• Must demonstrate writing and producing abilities consistent with the style required.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and with others.
• Computer literacy
want to apply for this job?
expires on 05/23/2017