Tracking Code: 7414
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
CW34, My15, and AZTECA48 are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated bilingual (English/Spanish) Sales Account Executive. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, speak and write Spanish/English, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed. Most importantly - we are looking for a hard-working salespeople who want to have FUN at work, make money, and help local businesses grow.
Responsibilities will include:
• Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
• Develop new business through selling commercial advertising time and other station products by reaching out to local businesses and other advertisers
• Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating TV, online and digital mediums
• Provide input on sales promotion ideas to sales management
• Retain current business and develop new business contacts
• Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
• Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
• Work to develop Azteca48 with the local business community, as well as target Miami-based media agencies for potential business
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
• Bilingual (Spanish/English)
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
• Competitive, persuasive, energetic and self-motivated traits
• Ability to overcome objections
• Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
• Outside media sales experience preferred, but not required
• Enjoy a fast paced environment with a desire to win
• Professional appearance a must
Our Account Executives are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!