Education: High School
Career Leve: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-time
The Traffic Coordinator tracks and prepares logs for scheduled programming and advertisements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares daily program log by obtaining information such as source, location and length of program.
• Calculates exact length of programs and time slots available for promotional material; assigns promotional material to be inserted between programs.
• Creates and issues computerized program schedule for the station.
• Maintains program logging and other operational procedures.
• Coordinates with other departments to solve logistical problems in coordination of on-air promotions for station programming.
• Performs clerical functions as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.