Job Title: Reporter/MMJ
Schedule: To be determined
Description of Duties:
1. Research, produce and report stories for all platforms; on air, online, and on mobile devices.
2. Being engaged in social media and supporting all our digital media is a daily requirement
3. Investigative journalism skills are critical for this position
4. Being able to generate original story ideas is expected daily
5. Telling stories in a memorable way is also a minimum expectation
6. We will put a priority on candidates who are proven to be great team members.
1. Minimum three (3) years experience as a broadcast news reporter at a medium to large market commercial TV station.
2. Knowledge of the Cleveland area a plus.
3. Must demonstrate writing and producing abilities consistent with the style required by station and news management.
4. The ability to respect co-workers and work well with other is highly valued
Date Job is Available: Immediately
Applications for employment with WOIO/WUAB are now submitted electronically.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit
NO Phone Calls or emails please
**WOIO/WUAB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**