Tracking Code: 8119
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group has an opening for a Copy Coordinator. As Copy Coordinator you will be responsible for scheduling commercial copy rotations from agency directions inputting instructions into the OSi traffic system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Receiving, interpreting and imputing commercial copy based on agency instructions, flight dates, rotations and multiple revisions within log deadlines.
Working with sales and sales assistants answering questions regarding commercials and copy rotations.
Maintaining commercial copy instructions/files
Imputing all commercial & promotional materials into OSi traffic system.
Creating daily dub list for submission to master control
Creating purge lists for master control per request.
Maintaining media library for all promotional and commercial spots.
Provide assistance as needed for all processes as it relates to sales order entry, advertiser copy instructions, commercial spot processing, reports for sales and other groups within established time parameters.
▪ Minimum of one year of broadcasting or cable traffic or sales support experience preferred.
▪ Experience with OSI or Wide Orbit traffic systems is preferred.
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft products including Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
▪ Great people skills and ability to work positively with all personality types.
▪ Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and customer service skills.
▪ Attention to detail and strong organizational skills in a fast pace environment.
▪ Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines required
▪ You must be dependable and demonstrate high standards consistently reaching for excellence.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular