The photojournalist will capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms.
• Capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms
• Work closely with newsroom personnel to create and develop news stories
• Responsible for operating various news gathering equipment, including but not limited to microwave live truck, video camera, and video editing equipment
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
• 2 or more years experience as a photographer for a news station
Skills & Abilities
• Proficiency with lighting and computer based editing.
• Proficiency with live microwave truck operation.
• Knowledge and demonstration of creativity, editorial judgment, journalistic ethics and libel laws
• Knowledge of and proficiency in posting content to station's Web sites
• Drive company vehicle for business purposes
• Valid driver's license with no more than four (4) points in the past 36 months, in accordance with station policy, and proof of insurability (must carry liability limits of $100,000 per person/$300,000 per accident/$50,000 property).
• Heavy lifting
Internal candidates please apply through WorkLife. External candidates apply at www.scripps.com/careers.
The E. W. Scripps Company is an equal opportunity employer.