Job Title Account Executive III, Digital Media Sales
Education Bachelor's Degree
Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager)
Location Nexstar - KLAS - Las Vegas, NV 89109 US (Primary)
Job Type Full-time
KLAS-TV CBS in Las Vegas, part of Nexstar Broadcasting Inc., is seeking experienced Digital Marketing Services Account Executive. We are seeking a sales professional with strong digital business acumen. The Digital Account Executive must demonstrate a passion for selling comprehensive digital solutions through developing strategic business solutions. The DAE will be responsible for aggressively pursuing digital media prospects and will sell all of Lin Digital and LasVegasNOW.com’s suite of digital products including display, mobile, video, social media, SEM and SEO. We’re seeking a persuasive digital professional who is passionate about digital media trends and who will relentlessly pursue business.
Build strong relationships with small and medium-sized businesses in order to develop long term client revenue
Develop a strong understanding of digital products and services and strive to become an expert in digital advertising
Provide presentations on Digital Marketing Services products and solutions to clients to help increase their digital revenue
Work within a team and help develop effective strategies for winning in a highly competitive environment
Drive sales activity to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets and client expectations
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred with an emphasis in Business/Marketing or Communications. Sales related experience preferred.
Training/Equipment: Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
A valid driver's license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
Knowledge and Skills:
You must love to sell! Cold calling and building relationships is a requirement. Working knowledge of the digital media space is required. Experience in TV, radio, outdoor, print and interactive advertising is preferred. Must be well organized, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail. Strong writing & presentation skills required. Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and be able to work independently.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
*1+ years of media sales, marketing or digital sales experience preferred.
* Generating new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts & prospecting new business opportunities.
* Identifying, developing and expanding new client relationships.
* Identifying and understanding the clients’ advertising needs and developing ideal marketing solutions.
* Creating and delivering customized sales presentations in person.
* Meeting and exceeding minimum sales activity requirements and sales goals established by management.
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems, while collaborating with teammates and utilizing all resources available.
* Providing creative and innovative solutions for customers utilizing industry trends, selling techniques and digital product knowledge.
* Maintaining close communications at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising.
* Highly team oriented.
* Developing short and long-range plans for revenue growth.
8 News Now is owned by Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. and is an equal opportunity employer.