Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain safe operations of vehicles, prizes, equipment, and other promotional tools.
• Set up and execute retail activations, events and radio station promotional activities.
• Work with the sales representative at each van activity in order to assist in achieving client goals.
• Take pictures of the events and the participants.
• Make sure all items on the promotions checklist are obtained on a timely basis.
• Maintain the appearance of the station vehicles and its service schedule.
• Available to work different shifts including but not limited to weekdays, nights, weekends and holidays.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
• Requires good driving record.
• Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Requires highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
Experience and Education
• High School Diploma required.
• Previous work experience in events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field a plus.
Necessary Language Skills
• Ability to communicate in English and Spanish required.
• While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.