We are looking for a technician with television master control experience. Familiarity with a 2-station operation is a plus.
• A solid background with video server automation and file-based workflows
• Previous experience with earth station controllers and satellite receiver/decoders
• Previous experience with studio production equipment
• Operational knowledge of transmitter remote controls, EAS testing, and multi-channel audio monitoring
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Possess the ability to learn and become proficient with specified equipment operations in a pre-defined time period.
• Be able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment, handle multiple tasks, and set priorities as needed.
• Be available to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays.
This is a full time staff position.