KNXV, ABC15, the E.W. Scripps owned TV station in Phoenix, AZ is currently seeking a Digital Sales Support Associate (DSSA) to provide the support required to process digital campaigns from pre-sale to campaign launch. The DSSA will play an active role in designing and implementing solutions to support growth of digital revenue. The DSSA will interact with Account Executives, Advertising Operations, and/or Account Management teams to ensure seamless digital campaign execution, providing a high-level of client service support. This person will be a key contributor to the digital revenue organization by supporting digital sales efforts locally with the digital revenue operations team.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Enter all aspects of a digital campaign into multiple digital advertising sales systems.
• Assist with creating holistic advertising campaigns with the ability to manipulate and calculate pricing structures utilizing CPM (cost per thousand), CPC (cost per click).
• Work with agency contacts and/or sales teams to research, write and create sales presentations.
• Ensure that all elements of advertising campaigns are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Enter and maintain customer data in an order management system (OMS) or customer relationship management system (CRM).
• Advise/consult with internal departments regarding ad inventory, forecasting, and sell through rates.
• Ensure complete and accurate revenue recognition in a variety of billing systems.
• Prepare reports and information to support customer meetings.
• Compare reporting with third party to confirm campaign reporting is tracking and campaigns are running as contracted.
• Generate monthly client campaign reports and interpret the results, providing key metrics and campaign recommendations to assist the
sales team with client retention.
• Work closely with Account Managers and/or Account Executives to capture customer needs for execution of digital campaigns.
• Leverage digital tools to support digital campaign pricing and planning.
• Support and adhere to digital revenue operational processes, policies, procedures and standards of performance.
• Process customer credit requests (i.e., review against agreed limits) and report status to account executives.
• Liaise with sales, web production, marketing and analytics regarding planning and prioritization to assist in execution of the campaigns.
• Work collaboratively with Account Managers and/or the sales team to recommend campaign modifications for optimal results.
• Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams.
• Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries.
• Maintain master local inventory avails and sponsorship calendar.
• Attend sales training and planning meetings.
Skills & Abilities
• Must be digitally savvy and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously in a deadline oriented environment.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Adapt well to constant change, proactive and resourceful, with meticulous attention to detail.
• Think creatively and work collaboratively.
• Innate ability to quickly learn new software programs such as order management systems and/or customer relations management software.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience in related field.
• 1 - 3 years experience in digital sales environment preferred.
• Familiarity with Media and Broadcast advertising.
• General knowledge of third party ad serving solutions as well as rich media technologies, including impression and click through tracking pixels.
• Experience with web analytics, e.g., Omniture, Quantcast, Google Analytics preferred.
• Experience with digital ad serving technology preferred.
• Experience with Wide Orbit traffic, Salesforce.com, and Doubleclick a plus.
The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP) serves audiences and businesses through a growing portfolio of television, radio and digital media brands. Scripps is one of the nation's largest independent TV station owners, with 33 television stations in 24 markets and a reach of nearly one in five U.S. households. It also owns 34 radio stations in eight markets. Scripps also runs an expanding collection of local and national digital journalism and information businesses, including multi-platform satire and humor brand Cracked, podcast industry leader Midroll Media and over-the-top video news service Newsy. Scripps also produces television shows including "THE LIST" and "The Now," runs an award-winning investigative reporting newsroom in Washington, D.C., and serves as the long-time steward of the nation's largest, most successful and longest-running educational program, the Scripps National Spelling Bee. Founded in 1878, Scripps has held for decades to the motto, "Give light and the people will find their own way."
As an equal employment opportunity employer, The E.W. Scripps Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.
The Perks at ABC15:
• A #thinkDIFFERENT culture that values new ideas, and actually acts on them.
• One of the most beautiful TV station buildings you'll ever work within!
• Voted BEST news website and BEST evening newscast in the Valley. We love to win, but we don't brag (too much).
• A place where your work gets seen and interacted with by millions of people each and every month.
• 300 sunny days each year, along with the best "winter" you'll ever experience!
• A culture that values leaders at every level and puts a premium on promoting from within.
• Generous paid time-off policies that start from day one.
• A commitment to YOUR health that includes full benefits and annual wellness incentives.
• A place where you can feel proud of where you work, knowing the station's commitment is to take action for our community and make Arizona a better place to live.
Television Station KNXV ABC15 is an Equal Opportunity Employer