Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is seeking a talented individual like you to join its Growth Initiatives team to manage its cross-platform user acquisition efforts including digital, broadcast, experiential, and on-demand content & sales initiatives.
If you love a startup environment, have experience organically incubating subscription services, and truly want to make a difference empowering US Hispanics, read on.
We’re looking for a creative, growth-oriented, data-driven marketer with a proven track record of having led the user-acquisition development for subscription-based services (under SaaS model).
In this role, you will lead the execution of integrated/multi platform user acquisition to generate and maximize non-traditional revenue for Univision Local Media and Enterprises Growth Initiatives. The successful candidate will maintain strong relationships with internal/external cross-functional teams through the development and execution phases of agile integrated marketing projects.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a savvy digital media marketer, effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, highly relationship oriented and a strong influencer.
As a key member of the Univision Growth Initiatives team at UCI, the Digital Customer Acquisition Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the media strategy to acquire new users for innovative solutions tailored to meet the needs of US Hispanics. You’ll need to successfully manage campaigns across multiple channels, and test new ones to find effective ways to reach potential users. You will design & execute the user acquisition campaigns for a portfolio of direct to consumer digital solutions.
· Lead user acquisition effort to drive the highest ROI growth for a portfolio of DTC digital solutions
· Support the development of a comprehensive media strategy and drive execution, including creative conceptualization, implementation, and optimization, as well as budget maximization
· Direct user acquisition process & methodology improvement in conjunction with internal/external product and marketing teams to ensure ROI maximization
· Partner with marketing teams in the definition and execution of campaigns
· Source and test new user acquisition channels/partners, and optimization opportunities to drive campaigns performance
· Constantly seek opportunities to improve our user acquisition process and methodology
· Collaborate cross functionally driving execution, measure and assess, and learn and apply best practices to boost user acquisition for mobile-first digital solutions
· Aggregate and analyze marketing performance metrics to support UCI management and technology partner’s product management team
· Strive for analytical excellence, maximizing return, and increasing efficiency for accelerated growth
· Communicate program highlights and data analytics to key management internally & externally
· BA/BS degree, preferably in a related field.
· Proven success creating and leading execution of digital user acquisition campaigns
· Hands-on experience with content marketing, multi-platform social media, and search.
· Experience in setting up and managing analytics, running ROI analyses, and A/B testing.
· At least 3 years of user acquisition, digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing/optimizing online or mobile marketing programs with a rich portfolio of previous successful marketing campaigns for direct to consumer products.
· Successful experience driving digital user acquisition for SaaS solution(s)
· Metrics driven marketer with hands on experience with Facebook campaigns, SEO, Google AdWords (SEM), display marketing, ad networks, email, and testing methods
· Excellent knowledge of multi-platform social media, content marketing, and digital branding.
· Digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing/optimizing online or mobile direct to consumer marketing programs
· Effective communication, project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills
· Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset
· Willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed
· Excellent analytical skills and an inquisitive nature
· Consumer marketing mindset, as well as linear media experience (Radio & TV), are a plus
· Multi-cultural perspective, strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong blend of technical, project/program management, creative, and marketing skills
· Fluent spoken and written abilities in English; Spanish is a plus.
· Strong market segmentation, competitive research, campaign design, analytical, and brand skills
· Must be willing to work from offices in Miami, FL
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
· Must be willing to travel 20% of the time, or as needed