Education Some College Coursework Completed
Career Level Entry Level
Location Nexstar - KLFY - Lafayette, LA 70506 US (Primary)
Job Type Full-time
The Sales Assistant works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic and accounting perspective. The Sales assistant is also responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department.
• Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices and procedures.
• Enters order, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources.
• Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems.
• Prepares forms and reports.
• Monitors inventory.
• Maintains files and other business records.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.