Univision WLTV 23 is seeking a P/T Booker to work with guests who will appear on assigned shows and assist production team in all stages of production. Books guests to appear on the shows including establishing time, travel and transportation arrangements. Performs research on potential show topics or guests.
• Minimum 1 year TV experience as a Booker with a talk show, news or court program, or other relevant experience.
• BS degree in Communications or Journalism preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet, research skills are essential.
• Proven performance and an established contact list in booking high profile guests.
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize assignments, execute quickly, and be editorially strong.
• Ability to follow directions and wok independently when necessary.
• Knowledge of current events, key players and issues.
• Excellent organizational skills and writing skills are essential to this position.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Bilingual skills (Spanish/English)
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Experience with political shows a plus.
• Previous experience booking guests for Television.