The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the traffic is scheduled in the appropriate time slot and that the engineering department and directors have the information they need to execute daily station log.
• Responsible for maximizing billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting commercial placement manually on a daily basis.
• Check orders for incorrect inventory codes, break codes, etc.
• Process orders
• Handle clearing orders and working displaced spots for multiple stations.
• Assist with scheduling programming as needed
• Vacation relief for specialist positions as well as station's log editor
• Liaison between sales and master control. Work with directors in scheduling production.
• Work on Enterprise/Encoda system in entering information necessary for commercial matter on logs.
• Perform other duties as needed and directed by the Hub Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Previous experience with Wide Orbit highly preferred.
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
• Must be adaptable and flexible with ability to shift focus on new priorities.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be team oriented and have had past successful experience working in a team environment.
• Must have good organizational and time management skills.
TELEVISION STATION KNXV ABC 15 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER