The Life Style Host must be a polished professional and have social media skills. The host will be interviewing and engaging business leadership and sharing intriguing ideas to improve the lives of Siouxlanders.
This position is part-time and allows for great flexibility with the schedule but could and full time potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interviews business owners and
• Write and help with creative
• Be able to drive
• Interacts with the business owner to reach viewers and users on social media sites.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
• Bilingual a plus but fluency in English is necessary
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Experience in public relations or journalism a plus.
• Proficiency with computers, tablet, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Flexibility to work any shift.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The Life Style Host must be able to stand, sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.