WGN-TV Man of the People with Pat Tomasulo, is looking for highly creative candidates willing to jump around and be responsible for helping develop the show, its brand and social media structure. The show airs Saturday nights at 10PM.
This person will be working in all facets of production, post production and marketing. They will act as a production assistant on shoots, editor in-house and handle media management. They will also assist with clerical work, content creation, lead capture and tracking analytics.
The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication and a vast knowledge of social media platforms and trends. A flexible schedule is necessary and the person has to be willing to work late or weekends.
Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the US. Registered students in good standing at an accredited college or university preferred.
Must be able to work the hours required by department.
Students can receive university or college credit for participating in this program but need to handle paperwork involved.
We offer the following 4 Internship Sessions:
• Fall (8-12 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – Open)
• Winter (4-10 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – October 15)
• Spring (8-12 Weekes – Deadline to Apply – January 15)
• Summer (8-12 Weeks – Deadline to Apply – April 15)
* Interns are considered trainees and not employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1973. Internship pays City of Chicago minimum wage.
Equal Opportunity Employer