(Full Time, Regular)
WJBK’s Sales Department is seeking an individual for an immediate opportunity as an Account Executive. The person will maintain and improve existing clients and target prospective customers to sell comprehensive advertising campaigns utilizing all platforms including television and digital performing the following duties:
• Responsible for obtaining revenue goals in all facets including existing accounts, new business, zero share business and digital.
• Meet regularly with sales management and digital team to communicate sales goals, new business development and forecasts.
• Proficient in negotiation skills utilizing NSI LPM ratings, and qualitative research.
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills including strong presentation skills.
• Ability to identify and target new business opportunities and hit quarterly sales goals as assigned.
• Call on prospective clients and present outlines of various programs, packages and opportunities for both linear and non-linear platforms.
• Create and present marketing plans to encourage the use of FOX in their advertising mix.
• Process all paperwork related to account lists accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
• Work with Credit Manager to ensure appropriate credit references are furnished and timely payments are received for business sold.
• Demonstrate responsibility for any and all equipment issued by FOX.
• Represent WJBK FOX 2 in a professional manner at all times.
• Regular attendance.
• Comply with all 21st Century computer requirements – myfoxpay, Navigator training, password protection, computer usage, etc.
• Comply with all 21st Century and Station polices – Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption, Insider Trading, etc.
• Duties as assigned.
• Entertain clients.
• Local/regional travel.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred. Two to five year’s sales/advertising experience strongly preferred. Possess proficient skills in Word, Excel and Power Point (a plus). Knowledge of Wide Orbit preferred. Extremely organized, self-motivated, sales driven, team-oriented, works well under pressure in a fast paced environment. Good listening skills along with relationship building qualities. Must maintain valid driver’s license.
Job Code: 4653