WTVF, NewsChannel 5 Network, the E.W. Scripps' owned TV station in Nashville, TN is currently seeking a Client Content Multi-Media Journalist to be an on-camera personality and create engaging video content for station partners and clients. The role requires an innovative thinker who can partner with departments from around the station to create highly compelling content that drives both audience engagement and client brand awareness.
• Conceptualize, produce, write, shoot, edit, and appear on-air in video content for station partners and clients
• Create custom sales proposals with unique campaign ideas that will drive results
• Conduct on-air interviews with guests for client-driven promotions
• Work with colleagues from around the station to create and execute new promotions that will drive brand awareness for our clients
Skills & Abilities:
• Must be a creative writer who is able to work on sponsored content development
• Experience in shooting video required
• Experience in creating and editing graphics and/or still photos preferred
• Working knowledge of video editing software (Avid Media Composer or similar) required
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize to deliver content on strict deadlines
• Excellent presentation, public speaking, interpersonal and communication skills
• Creative thinker with a passion for driving business results for both the station and the client
• Ability to develop campaigns, communicate effectively, and make recommendations that result in effective advertiser solutions
• Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively respond to questions from managers, colleagues, and customers
• Ability to effectively and positively interact with both internal and external clients and deliver internal and/or client-facing presentations
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or communications required
• One (1) to three (3) years of experience in journalism, marketing, sales, or production preferred
• Must possess a valid driver's license
If you are ready for a new adventure, please visit www.scripps.com/careers and express interest in requisition #xxxxx.
Internal candidates please apply through WorkLife. External candidates apply at www.scripps.com/careers.
The E. W. Scripps Company is an equal opportunity employer.