WDAY-TV has an immediate opening for a part-time TV Production Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone eager to work for this regions dominant news leader. Be a part of an innovative, cutting-edge team in an industry that will provide you with the opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging environment.
• Ability to operate other studio control equipment for live newscasts
• Remote live production work
• Must be reliable, able to take direction, work unsupervised and meet deadlines
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Must have access to consistent transportation to meet required shifts
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1/21/19
WDAY-TV is owned and operated by Forum Communications Company, an Equal Opportunity Employer