Creative Srvs. - City Weekend Prod.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business
WAFB-TV is the CBS affiliate located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We service a 13 parish area in Louisiana and three counties in Mississippi.
Creative Digital Storyteller Wanted!
Are you passionate about creating new forms of digital storytelling? Do you love food, travel, and the weekend lifestyle? Can you find amazing places and people in our area and create engaging stories and videos? If so, we want you to join our team. We are looking for people who are great to work with and highly motivated.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The City Weekend producer demands direct knowledge of all aspects of video production to independently create top-quality multiplatform content. Energetic, a strategic thinker and highly motivated self-starter that will work with a team of producers or independently to produce a variety of creative assets for our broadcast and digital assets. The ideal candidate will also work with the sales team to develop new revenue opportunities for our expanding broadcast and digital properties.
On-camera experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in film, television, news, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
• Proven experience as a digital video storyteller with strong camera and editing skills
• Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite: Premier, Photoshop
• Demo reel is required
• Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects with varying production timelines
• Experienced in still photography preferred but not required
• Must be energetic, positive and great to work with
• Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to work well alone and as part of a team
• Evenings and weekends may be required