Position: Digital Strategist
Company: E. W. Scripps Company
Job Type: fulltime
Compensation: / year
The Digital Strategist (DS) will have responsibility to drive revenue growth by providing expert product knowledge, creating custom campaign presentations, and providing sales expertise and campaign strategy/guidance to a team of Account Executives and their respective clients. This is a market-based, client-facing role working under the guidance of the Director of Sales.
* Provide guidance, participate in product training for designated products which include but are not limited to: Display/Video/Social, Targeted Network Display/Pre-roll, Facebook, AdWords, SEO, OTT/CTV solutions, email, and contesting.
* Make 4 legged sales calls to consistently achieve digital market revenue goals by increasing digital campaigns with new and existing clients.
*Provide campaign guidance to Account Executives; develop strategy, help create presentations, establish KPIs, provide pacing, assist in the close of the sale, provide optimization and upsell recommendations.
*Conduct one-on-one meetings with account executives to review pacing, spending, etc..
* Knowledge of competitive landscape and monitors market trends and industries to identify new opportunities.
Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
medical, dental, optical, life insurance, STD, LTD, 4011k, paid time off
Bachelorís degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
* Three (3) to five (5) years sales experience, closing business and managing clients.
* Prefer experience in a sales leadership, advisory, or supervisory capacity.
* Experience in creating and successfully executing multi-faceted digital campaigns.
* Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, DFP, Facebook Audience Insights.
* Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
* Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
* Must have proven prospecting and closing capabilities.
Date Available: 03/23/2019