Position: On-Air Talent
Job Type: fulltime
Compensation: TBD / year
We are seeking an experienced full-time on-air talent for all shifts.
· Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
· Protecting the station’s FCC license.
· Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Operating the control board and performing production work.
· Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
· Other duties as required by management.
-Must have valid driver's license and vehicle insurance.
Candidates should have minimum 3 years PPM ratings track record and experience, be well versed in digital editing, and production as well as social media savvy. We’re looking for talent that can deliver Detroit’s soft relaxing favorites at work in a friendly and effective manner, while also excelling in live appearances and social media.
If you’re ready to join a brand new team with enthusiasm and superior communication skills, we want to hear from you! Please send resume, 3 minute air-check and production demo.
Date Available: 1/1/2019