ENGINEER IN CHARGE
Live Media Group, TNDV Television, Harb Production Services and Coastal Media Group are seeking a full time Engineer In Charge.
The purpose of this position is to manage the daily activities of an HD mobile unit, assist in engineering training, and provide the normal maintenance activities required for a mobile unit to meet client requirements and operate up to company standards.
• Work with Engineering team to plan, coordinate and direct engineering projects for specified mobile units.
• Supervise and direct Engineers in the repair and maintenance of mobile unit operations.
• Develop operational efficiencies, cost control strategies, and flexibility for client responsiveness.
• Pursue and secure the development of new technologies by manufacturers and vendors.
• Ensure the smooth workflow of the maintenance group as it relates to the needs of mobile unit operations.
• Provide technical reports to appropriate departments to ensure equipment needs/issues are met and resolved.
• Coordinate equipment needs by working closely with Field Shop Director.
• Maintain and file the proper tech reports, expense reports on a per show or other designated basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Technical or B.S./Electronics field or Engineering preferred, however various combinations of education and experience will be considered.
• 5+ years of experience working in television production technology with progressive managerial responsibility.
• Demonstrated knowledge of technology, equipment, facilities and production for major commercial and cable television networks.
• Supervisory experience required; including project coordination, sales support and other related activity.
• Must be able to interface and communicate well with both clients and staff.
• Ability to interface with clients and provide a high level of service and support.
• Excellent communication skills, attention to details and the ability to multi-task in high pressure.
• Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
To apply for positions with LMG, please visit the link below and complete application at the bottom of the job description. Driver positions must also download and complete the DOT Driver Application, which is accessible via the same link. Please also email your applications as PDFs, a current resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.