WMBF News in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC has an immediate opening for a Multimedia Journalist for our fast paced, hard news, morning show. We’re looking for someone who thrives in breaking news, loves to be live and is strong and enterprise stories and developing sources.
Digital storytelling is a key component of our MMJ duties, so candidates must be skilled in using digital and social tools to enhance stories, gather information, and engage with the audience.
* Develop and pitch unique enterprise stories daily
* Shoot, write, edit, and present compelling stories, either solo or in collaboration with a photographer
* Participate in daily editorial decisions and long-term strategic newscast initiatives
Four-year college degree
* At least one year newsroom experience
* Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
* Ability to shoot and edit on deadline
* Strong understanding of digital and social platforms
* Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required
Please apply online and attach resume at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings