WDAY-TV has an immediate opening for a full-time TV Broadcast Director. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone eager to work for this regions dominant news leader. Be a part of an innovative, cutting edge team in an industry that will provide you with the opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging environment.
• Directing Newscasts
• Operating graphics for live newscasts
• Ability to operate other studio control equipment
• Remote live production work
• Ingest commercials
• Other assigned work as needed
• Background in directing and graphic editing preferred
• Must be reliable, able to work unsupervised, and meet deadlines
• Must be able to work Monday through Sunday, 2pm-11pm
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must have access to consistent transportation to meet required shifts.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate audio board using two upper extremities at the same time.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3/6/20
WDAY-TV is owned and operated by Forum Communications Company, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Organization
At Forum Communications Company, our legacy is deeply rooted in harnessing the power of communication to connect and inform people in the communities we serve. Since 1917, everything we do is driven by creating and sharing information, ideas and insights.
Today, we're a leading media and technology company that's home to a family of people whose passion and purpose is fueled by collaboration and innovation We believe in supporting each other, working hard towards common goals and having fun.
Come for the perks:
Excellent employee culture, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package, generous paid time off, paid holidays and paid time off for birthday, 401(k), company-paid volunteer time, health and wellness initiatives, paid parental and pregnancy disability leave for qualifying employees.
Stay for the people:
Family-owned and operated since 1917, development and growth opportunities, inclusive, creative culture, safe working environment, employees of all ages and backgrounds, positive collaboration.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.