Position: Beasley Media Group Operations Man
Company: Beasley Media Group
Job Type: fulltime
Compensation: Negotiable / year
This position is responsible for all of the details required in the actual production of local programming. The production manager supervised producers, directors, floor directors and state managers.
Here are the skills you'll need to join our team:
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
• Minimum of 5 years of programming experience.
• Experience in PPM markets with history of success.
• High level of expertise with research and ratings data.
• Proficiency with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, Nielsen software, and all Social Media platforms.
• A deep understanding of the radio industry’s digital transformation.
• Recruitment and Coaching skills - Assist in hiring, training and ongoing coaching for the company’s Brand Managers and air personalities.
• Ability to work collaboratively within departments - Work closely with engineering, sales and digital departments to help enhance the company’s profile and product.
Date Available: 07/10/2020