The ideal candidate is a highly creative, enthusiastic individual who can conceptualize, write, produce, direct and edit news topicals, commercials and promos. Must be an idea-generator and able to collaborate well with others, including clients, account executives and other creatives. Requires balancing multiple projects with competing deadlines. You must be a self-motivator and highly organized. This job requires hands-on production in every aspect: shooting, editing and graphics. The job may also include on-air promotion and other duties assigned by the Marketing Director. If you are the person above and have a reel to prove it, we want to hear from you.
- Work closely with the news department with the constant drive to increase ratings
- Work closely with the sales department to produce effective commercials for our clients
- Shoot and Edit for Grand Strand Today
- Manage Multiple jobs simultaneously that are produced on schedule
- Write Scripts, Shoot and Edit video at a professional standard
- Graphic/Animation Design for on-air/digital platforms
- Take part in community events and station appearances in order to grow and continue the brand
Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field; can be substituted for 2+ years experience in media marketing, advertising and promotion - 2+ years experience writing, producing, shooting, directing and editing video content - Strong written and oral communication skills - Proficient with video and DLSR cameras and experience in editing software, such as the Adobe Creative Suite.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume.