WTHI-TV’s Sales Department has an immediate opening for a Digital Sales Coordinator. The Digital Sales Coordinator will assist in leading the station’s efforts in the development of new and incremental digital business utilizing the best in-class digital product suite from Allen Media Digital.
The DSC will work alongside our Account Executives daily to help facilitate deep and mutually benefiting relationships with current and future clients. The DSC will work concert with Allen Media support team, and the WTHI DOS and LSM to help facilitate a unified approach to client solutions that include digital assets.
• Utilize project management and internal campaign trafficking tools to schedule and process digital advertising orders and requests
• Provide input on sales promotion ideas and contesting to sales management team
• Entering and maintaining digital campaigns utilizing station and vendor operating systems
• Prepare and submit sales and financial reports as directed
• Assist in coaching and training the sales team by keeping them up to date on product knowledge
• Support Local Sales Manager and Account Executives in overseeing and reporting on all digital campaigns
• Keep LSM/DSM and GSM informed of any critical fulfillment/workflow issues
• Attend internal and external meetings when needed.
• Ability and opportunity to sell digital products and services
• Other duties as assigned
Digital Sales Coordinator Requirements:
• Computer proficiency is essential.
• Must be well organized, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy, and show attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Competitive, energetic and self-starter; ability to overcome objections.
• Creativity, flexibility, and ability to adjust quickly to changes in industry also essential.
Training/Equipment: Strong MS Office skills including Word, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint required. Nielsen and Wide Orbit a plus.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Travel and long work hours may be required. A valid driver’s license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
********* EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *********
• Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law)
• Pre-Employment and Random Drug Testing
About Allen Media Broadcasting:
Allen Media Broadcasting offers strong benefits including health, vision, dental and life insurance for full time employees and a 401(k)-contribution plan for eligible employees.