DIGITAL SALES MANAGER - WSMV
About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WSMV-TV is a NBC-affiliated television station and proud to be part of the Gray TV family. WSMV-TV is located in Nashville, TN and serves Music City and it's surrounding communities. We have an outstanding team and culture!
The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the station's digital advertising revenue goals and working closely with the entire sales team to prospect, develop, close and maintain digital advertising accounts. WSMV's digital solutions include advertisement on the station's WSMV website, and mobile apps as well as an entire suite of digital products from Gray Television's digital division. The Digital Sales Manager works in partnership with the sales team to identify customer needs and recommend effective marketing solutions, integrating traditional television advertising with non-traditional digital tools and new media platforms.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensure the station achieves their monthly, quarterly and annual digital revenue goals
- Maximize digital revenue by managing digital advertising inventory & pricing
- Coach and lead individual Account Executives to grow digital revenue and drive new business
- Assist the sales team with development and implementation of effective digital marketing solutions for a wide range of clients
- Ensure all digital marketing materials are up-to-date and assist team with building digital solution proposals
- Work with Sales Management team to integrate digital solutions with traditional concepts
- Attend client meetings with Account Executives to present and explain complex digital solutions in simple, easy to understand language to clients, media buyers, advertising agencies and other key decision makers
- Work with sales team to effectively explain campaign results to clients
- Ensure digital campaigns are setup properly for success utilizing all campaign tracking tools.
- Oversee graphic design, campaign onboarding forms and other digital tasks such digital reconciliation and missing creative reports.
- Serve as the in-market expert for digital marketing and media
- Introduce new digital marketing products and services in sales training meetings
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, preferable in digital media
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred.
- Current knowledge of digital ad technology including Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in MS Office including PowerPoint required.
- IAB and/or Google AdWords Certification a plus.
- Experience with DFP / Google Ad Manager, Wide Orbit, Matrix a Plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of MS Office products
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WSMV-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
Nashville - 37209
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references.
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER