Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 2/9/2017
Tegna Local Louisiana is seeking a Director of Marketing & Insights to help develop and present custom solutions for customers using our suite of broadcast and digital products. The ideal candidate will work closely with the sales team to create integrated solutions.
• Build case studies and produce collateral to articulate the benefits of our products
• Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate
• Speak and present both internally and externally
• Manage go-to-market strategy for sales department
• Utilize CRM to manage projects that drive revenue
• Manage scalable processes that lead to improved customer service and efficiencies
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on client strategy
• Manage B2Bs site in conjunction with social media channels
• Collaborate with senior management on specific brand building projects
• BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
• Past experience in digital marketing/product marketing, and/or product management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
• Proficiency in marketing automation
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
• Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and G/O Digital, a customized local digital marketing company. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA, Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.