Client Service Specialist
Sales for WPBF-TV
West Palm Beach-Ft Pierce, Florida
posted on April 16, 2017
Job ID: 2083
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WPBF 25 is looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills, the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and future Sales potential. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. Individual will work closely with the sales team to ensure effective placement of sales activity. Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, generating support materials for sales team, and coordinating the scheduling and launch of advertising campaigns. This is a great opportunity in a growing organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure. This career opportunity is a great way to get your foot in the door at a highly-respected TV station and begin your Sales career with Hearst Television, an industry-leading television station group.
• Create supportive marketing materials for sales department.
• Effectively communicate with internal teams and external clients on performance and delivery of campaigns.
• Prepare proposals based on account executive requests
• Keep progress tabs on various sales initiatives.
• Assist in the development of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations.
• Maintain organized filing systems
• Work cooperatively with managers, co-workers and clients to deliver a high-level of service.
• Interact with co-workers, clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Consistently meet deadlines in a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail oriented.
• Must take pride in work, respond to instruction well, thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working independently and perform at a consistently high-level.
• Deal with the daily stresses and pressures associated with commercial television sales
• Extreme attention to detail.
• College degree or related field or equivalent work experience
• Must have computer and software experience.
want to apply for this job?
expires on 06/15/2017