Position: WMGC Mid-Day On-Air Host
Company: Beasley Media Group
Job Type: fulltime
Compensation: TBD / year
Beasley Media Group’s 105.1 The BOUNCE is searching for outstanding CREATIVE talent interested in strengthening the team of talent for this radio station. Tell us how you will bring daily on-air and off-air ideas to generate top of mind brand awareness and revenue opportunities for the station. You’ll be asked to engage heavily into the communities we serve, be a social media maven, and be an excellent storyteller. The successful candidate must creatively develop fast-paced, topical content on the air and on social media platforms. The successful candidate must be someone creative, loves to laugh, appreciates pop culture, and have a mastery of phones. The right candidate also must have a willingness to work with the sales staff as requested and be willing to perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
• Must have a minimum 3 years’ experience;
• A strong background in social media;
• Knowledge of digital editing software such as Abode, Cool Edit Pro or similar software;
• Must have substantial understanding of radio station operations;
• Must be able to blog and post topical/engaging content on the station’s web site and social media platforms;
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, perform well in a team environment and have an excellent attention to detail;
• Must have valid drivers’ license and excellent driving record.
Date Available: Immediately
a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.