WTHI-TV is seeking a Photographer/Editor to join our award-winning team. We’re a smaller market station, but we take news seriously. We’re a dominant #1 station with great resources and a long tradition of success.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Includes the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Shoot video and sound of news, weather and sports events
• Gather information and conduct interviews
• Setup and operate LIVE equipment for news gathering
• Maintain equipment and vehicles in good working order
• Edit and playback video for newscasts as assigned
• Edit and post compelling content for the website
• Other job related duties as required
• Ability to lift 50 pounds as assigned
• Edit video for newscasts using non-linear equipment.
• Playback of video for newscasts
• Research and locate file video/sound
• Research and retrieve video from satellite and outside news services
• Coordinate satellite and fiber feeds to and from Bureaus and other stations
• Maintain daily log of stories
• Valid Indiana or Illinois driver’s license and clean driving record required
• Experience preferred, but not required
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *********
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law).
Pre-Employment and Random Drug Testing
About Allen Media Broadcasting:
Allen Media Broadcasting offers strong benefits including health, vision, dental and life insurance for full time employees and a 401(k) contribution plan for eligible employees.