Administrative for NOLA MEDIA GRP.
New Orleans, Louisiana
posted on March 12, 2017
SUPERVISORY DUTIES: No
REPORTS TO TITLE: Sales Director
LOCATION: Baton Rouge
Responsible for performing a range of administrative duties providing clerical support to ensure efficient divisional operations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• High School Diploma. Combination of education and experience demonstrating ability to perform the job.
• Proficient in Microsoft office products – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Proficient in typing, spelling, punctuation, grammar and professional written and verbal communication
• Experience in use of 10-key adding machine and other general office equipment
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a timely and efficient manner.
• Flexile, highly dependable and ability to adapt to new systems, procedures and programs as necessary.
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
• General accounting skills or training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties listed are intended as examples only and may not represent a complete list. Duties and Responsibilities, work schedules and/or location may change based on evolving business needs.
1. Support Manager and Sales staff in order placement and project based work.
2. Assist with budgets and research. Produce accurate and timely reports as requested
3. Coordinate and schedule meetings, conference calls and arrange travel accommodations as needed.
4. Process expense reports.
5. Greet visitors as necessary. Represent the company to customers, visitors, vendors in a professional manner. Handle employee and customer issues in a prompt and professional manner.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
General office environment. Extensive use of computer and telephone. Occasional traverse inside and outside the office as necessary.
want to apply for this job?
expires on 05/11/2017