Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 1/21/2017
WTSP 10 News is the local media company where you want to work. We work hard. We play hard. . We are looking for a Multimedia Account Executive to provide marketing solutions. We provide the culture, tools and environment for you to achieve unlimited success by offering great ideas and creative execution to local businesses.
• Creates a strategic business plan with manager to achieve total revenue goals.
• Develops multimedia advertising solutions for new customers that deliver results to their customers.
• Effectively negotiates with customers.
• Upsells current customers by engaging them in the full product line of WTSP offerings.
• Maintains acceptable pipeline at all times as designated by management team.
• Develops new/incremental revenue through consistent and creative prospecting.
• Involves Marketing Specialist to address marketing points uncovered during Customer Needs Analyses.
• Has ability to craft a story around customer insights that clients can relate to.
• Utilizes Account Manager & Sales Assistant to provide exceptional customer service to clients.
• Utilizes Account Manager & Sales Assistant to organize and prioritize business to successfully meet goals and deadlines.
• Collaborates with Account Manager and Sales Assistant to provide timely schedule maintenance, including accuracy of orders, make-goods, posts, and accurate traffic instructions. (See workflow document)
• Builds effective verbal & written marketing presentations in collaboration with Account Manager, Marketing Specialist, Research Director, and Sales Assistants.
• Responsible for all aspects of maintaining CRM software.
• Responsible for using all station provided sales tools & software, including Kantar, NLTV, Rentrak, Stowell, Admall, Wiki, Clickfuel and any other company tools provided.
• Minimum 3-5 years of successful sales experience.
• College Degree Preferred.
• Creativity, flexibility, and ability to adapt to change.
• Communicates effectively with external clients and internal personnel.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• High energy & self-motivated.
• Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team.
• Experience in using qualitative research and/or other marketing research tools.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations (including those serviced by TEGNA) and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and other powerful brands such as G/O Digital and Sightline Media Group. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA, Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.